(as of Mar 10,2022 17:18:01 UTC – Details)
Who doesn’t love the movies? If there’s one thing we all have in common, it’s that a few hours of escapism in front of our favorite film—be it a comedy, a romance, a horror, or whatever else we’re in the mood for—is the perfect way to spend a night out, or a lazy night in.
But if there’s one thing we’re also all guilty of, then it is wanting and needing to know a little more about everything that goes on—off set and off screen—when the cameras stop rolling.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- Bette Davis and Joan Crawford’s Oscar-taunting arguments in the 60s.
- Love lost between legendary stars Steve McQueen and James Garner.
- Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Avengers series of movies being now considered the most profitable movie franchise in the history of cinema.
- Daniel Radcliffe was just 12 years old when the first Harry Potter movie was released.
- Marlon Brando married three times in his life and had numerous affairs and romances.
- And other crazy, interesting and infamous gossip!
Some of these stories are outrageous rumors, the truth behind which we’ll likely never know.
Some of them are true tales of shocking off-set antics and a few give us an incredible insight into the off-screen lives of the people we idolize on screen, sometimes long before they even became famous!
The lives of all our favorite stars, it seems, are just as intriguing and as exciting off screen as they are on. Grab your copy of Secret Hollywood and start gossiping!